Scar Management Programme
ScarScience™ 50 ml Gel (24 mm microporous tape included)
ScarScience™ is recommended for all skin types and safe for infants and children.
- Caesarian section scars.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery scars -tummy tuck, mastectomy, body contouring, breast reduction and augmentation.
- Major and minor surgical and trauma scars.
Please note that this product is not sterile and must not be used as a wound dressing.
Instructions for use:
For best results, ScarScience™ must be used as close to wounding time as possible.
- Step 1: Apply tape directly over the scar after cleansing the area.
- Step 2: Apply ScarScience™ Gel to the surface of the tape.
- Step 3: Apply ScarScience™ Gel twice daily, cleaning off the tape and applying the new gel.
- Step 4: Replace tape only when it comes away from the wound, 4-5 days.
- Step 5: Apply tape for 2-6 weeks, depending on the scar.
Thereafter apply gel only up to 6 months or till scar has healed.